This reusable, A2 sized laminated whiteboard Planner, has been designed specifically for students to assist them to manage their tasks and time.
For many years I had been searching for the right whiteboard planner to assist students only to find nothing in the market or if there has been they aren’t really designed or suited to the needs of secondary school students. Hence the decision to design my own and make it available to students.
This Student Wall Planner utilises a planner for both the school term as well as a weekly one. It is not dated (there is a place to include dates) so it can be used over and over again. There is also a section to include goals as well as a section for notes/reminders. The Planner comes with a detailed guide on how to use it as well as tips and strategies for students on setting goals, being organised, knowing how to study, dealing with procrastination & distractions and being a good self advocate.
All students should be using some form of a planning tool and this is one option!
The benefits of using the Student Wall Planner are:
- that it is visual and they need to be able to see time in order to manage it
- being able to plan their time and manage their school tasks, other activities & free-time
- creating an effective homework & study routine
- allowing them to be more independent and have greater responsibility for managing their own learning & time
- not having to rely on their memory leaving space for their learning instead
- not forgetting or leaving tasks until the last minute or not completing at all
- having more confidence when preparing for tests, SAC’s and examinations.